Thursday, February 20, 2020

[teens stories] WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT YOU BECAME OBSESSED WITH RECENTLY?

Whether it's food, drama, entertainment, idols, etc. ^^
For me, it's milk and Secret Garden

The picture is my bias




post response:
[+84][-29]
original post: here

1. [+185, -27]
NCT for me

2. [+127, -21]
NCTㅠㅠㅠㅠ I fell for them after seeing their Boss stageㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+88, -158]
(I feel like I'm gonna get downvoted but) Jiyong...


4. [+48, -6]
Na Jaemin... I was a fan of my ex-bias for 6 years and left the fandom. And without knowing, I started to fall for Na Jaemin...


5. [+44, -4]
I've recently been going crazy for Son Yejin... Freaking-pretty-Yejin is too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I never knew I would fangirl on someone who's 39 y.o...


6. [+41, -5]
Junho with My House...

7. [+35, -4]
Day6...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com