Saturday, February 8, 2020

[theqoo] ACTRESS WHOSE DRESSES NEVER RECEIVED CRITICISM IN AWARD SHOWS




























Lupita Nyong'o

original post: here

1. Whenever I look at her, I can only think of the "primary color goddess" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n:nickname they gave her because she suits all colors)

2. I don't know much about fashion, so I don't know what's considered pretty but I can say that she can pull off every outfit

3. I remember Lupita looked so stunning in that sky blue dress

4. Her acting is also amazing

5. Her skin tone really suits all the colors

6. She's so pretty 

7. First of all, she has a hot body oof

8. Wow she's freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. She did have some outfit failures, but overall, she pulled off her outfits

10. Lupita always looks like a god in every dresses, but this one is the best in my heart..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com