Saturday, February 8, 2020

[theqoo] HA JUNGWOO'S NEW MOVIE RAISES TALKS AROUND HIS ACTING



The Closet

People have been pointing out that he can't act
A lot of people have been saying that his acting doesn't change

original post: here

1. Is it because he always takes similar roles, his acting is the same everywhere

2. His best one was Ashfall, but nowadays he really sucks, I miss his old acting

3. This is why Lee Byunghun is the best.. All of his characters are different and he's a great actor

4. I really enjoyed Ashfall, but I can understand his criticism. He turns all his characters into Ha Jungwoo-type characters and acts just like himself... I feel a bit that way with Cha Taehyun too 

5. Not only that, all the movies have very predictable plots and all his characters are similar, so he just looks like he has only one character archetype

6. I just watched the movie and really I can't find anything to say. This is supposed to be a horror/thriller type movie but his expressions barely changed, the movie itself fell flat. I feel like he doesn't act with his soul? And his tone is quite awkward. I don't see any passion in him. This is the worst acting I've seen from him

7. I feel like no matter what type of character he picks, he will always turn out this way 

8. Song Kangho is different from him. Song Kangho has a saturi which gives the impression that his acting is similar, but he completely immerses himself in his characters and he completely covers his saturi, however, Ha Jungwoo's issue is that he doesn't connect with his characters, and he can't immerse himself in them, so everything he says just looks like a script that's being read by Ha Jungwoo 

9. All of Song Kangho's characters are different so I don't see why people are bringing him here... Memories of Murder, A Taxi Driver, Parasite, who even dares to say that Song Kangho's characters are similar?

10. I feel like he's charming but he already used his wild card?..









0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com