Saturday, March 7, 2020

[enter-talk] ITZY RELEASED THEIR CHOREO AND SONG TEASER!!!



Seriously cool!!


I took a capture of Chaeryungie because she looked so pretty


I f*cking like the lyrics when they say "I'll look after myself"ㅎ

Watch here

post response:
[+223][-130]
original post: here


1. [+96, -13]
This time, Ryujin is crazily pretty..

2. [+93, -12]
Ryujin is f*cking awesome

3. [+74, -58]
Am I the only one who found it cringe??? They try too hard to show off their girl crush vibes with their expressions..

4. [+58, -3]
Seriously, Shin Ryujin is just tearing down everything by herselfㅠㅠㅠ the other members are good too but Wannabe is all about Shin Ryujin. In Dalla Dalla, it was Yeji and Yuna in ICY, But this time, it's Ryujin


5. [+55, -6]
No but f*ck, the beat was f*cking killer but the lyrics were too childish.. I knew that it's JYP's tradition to make cringey rap lyrics but isn't it time to change things up?

6. [+55, -2]
I understand after watching the teaser why Ryujin is the center this time

7. [+49, -9]
I don't know about any else but the dance is seriously daebak.. I'm looking forward to the performance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com