Saturday, March 7, 2020

[enter-talk] NCT FANS CROSSING THE LINE (HERO JAEJOONG)

"Sorry but Hero Jaejoong but can't your fans stream the song too? Since you're a Hero too... Just a question of loyalty"

post response:
[+466][-49]
original post: here

1. [+390,- 24]
This will make the Kim Jaejoong fans so madㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i know they probably intended to be funny with this, but Kim Jaejoong hasn't been on broadcast for 10 years because of SM so do you think their fans will accept this kind of humor? I would be mad tooㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+342, -20]
Kim Jaejoong's fans will not even hesitate to set SM on fire right now, he was ready to kill himself if he lost against SM, but he ended up winning, but because of SM he wasn't able to come out on broadcast for 10 years, so it's just wrong to joke with it. It's true that they've crossed the line ㅋ

3. [+264, -6]
I'm an NCTizen and I don't find this funny at all, I really wonder if her brain is empty.. 

4. [+85, -0]
OP is something already but to think there's over 2K RTs .. 

5. [+82, -0]
But if I think that my bias couldn't appear on broadcast for over 10 years, I would be distressed just at the thought of it... I support Kim Jaejoong nim 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com