Friday, March 13, 2020

[enter-talk] LET'S SHARE OUR ANECDOTES WHEN LEAVING A FANDOM




I've fangirled on a group ever since their debut, and it hasn't been long since I left the fandom.
It's my first time fangirling and it's been fun, but nowadays, there's such a huge gap between this and my real life that I don't have the time to spend on fangirling so I just naturally lost interest and I even lost the motivation to look them up.... It's nice that they've become more famous, but I think that it's time for me to stop liking them so I left the fandom.
Everyone please share your experience when you decided to leave the fandom ㅎㅎ

Looking at groups nowadays, I started to like NCT..

post response:
[+138][-110]
original post: here


1. [+352, -7]
When I had a kid

2. [+179, -8]
I lost interest to groups that are young and handsome

3. [+169, -31]
There was no definite moment, I liked that group like crazy and on one day, I just changed my mind... When I looked at them again, I didn't like them the same way anymore, and I left the 5 years group I've liked to fangirl on NCT instead

4. [+113, -12]
Now I understand why people say that NCT fans are a bunch of fools looking at the comments, all the fools from other fandoms ended up thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+98, -58]
1. The maknae line started to shave their chins and the hyung line started getting uglier
2. They suck a live and their choreography were getting too soft
3. The ajumma fans mess

6. [+90, -10]
Please don't write posts like this..

7. [+83, -1]
To be honest, I'm an EXO fan but because of that dad, I won't hold anyone back from quitting the fandom.. I can relate to them..

8. [+64, -25]
But I like post like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*cking can't understand why we need to stay so quiet when quitting a fandom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com