Monday, March 2, 2020

[enter-talk] PLASTIC SURGEON'S ANNUAL INCOME



Q: How much do you make?
A: The sales in December, January and February are close to the annual income


A: When it goes well, the doctors will get around a few tens of billions (~10 M USD)
Q: ??? A few tens of billions??? How many tens of billions?
A: Not a 1000 billion but...

I remember gathering with a group of friends and we were drunk and were doing the 'drunken truth' with one of my acquaintance who's not even a famous plastic surgeon. He/she said that he/she was earning 40 M won.

So we were like "eyyy~ what kind of plastic surgeon only earn 40 M won a year?" (~33K USD)

And he/she said "I didn't say a year, but was talking per day"
We all fell  back from the shock


post response:
[+621][-27]
original post: here

1. [+280, -1]
I'm not even shocked. As soon as the entrance exams are over, everyone is waiting at the plastic surgeon office making appointments

2. [+236, -2]
I thought it was gonna be by month, but 40 M a day?

3. [+168, -2]
I understand... There are also a lot of Chinese who come here for that

4. [+73, 0]
But I think that he/she must be doing pretty well if he/she gets to earn 40 M a day. I work at a medial law firm and I know the doctors' wages pretty well and it's none sense to think that a non-famous doctor who works at an average district gets to earn 40 M a day

5. [+64, -73]
But I think that it's more urgent for male doctors to get plastic surgery on themselves

6. [+57, -3]
Plastic surgeons and dermatologists are known to be the tops among medical students... Because there's a strong preference in these fields, even among in the med school, you need to have really good scores to get into it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com