Monday, March 2, 2020

[teen stories] KIDS IF SCHOOL ENTRANCE WAS TO BE DELAYED

Usually, we start school on March 24th, but if Corona becomes more severe and it reaches over 10K people so that we won't have a choice but to delay the school entrance

vote up - I would f*cking hate it
vote down - It will be perfect



post response:
[+594][-350]
original post: here


1. [+213, -3]
Just don't give us more vacation, instead shorten our class time please

2. [+176, -4]
It would be nice to postpone it, but I would hate the numbers to reach 10K people... I feel like everyone is already fed up right nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Especially the medical industry's people

3. [+103, -2]
I feel like the most I would be able to push would be until 1st of April.. After that I'll rather rewrite my entrance exam

4. [+63, -0]
I really hope that someone just say "Until now, everything was just a corona simulation" and we go back to mid January

5. [+37, -0]
If I was still in highschool I'd love it

6. [+33, -0]
Imagine not having summer vacation that just f*cking sucks ha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com