Thursday, March 19, 2020

[teen stories] EVERYONE, HOW DID YOU FELL FOR THE GUY YOU'RE DATING RIGHT NOW?

I don't have a boyfriend

post response:

[+354][-36]
original post: here

1. [+527, -48]
But every time there are some boyfriend-related posts, the top comments are always like "am I the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend?"ㅋㅋㅋ...  this post was obviously written for people who have a boyfriend. This joke was fun once or twice but it's getting old now

2. [+348, -1]
Seriously, I know that this is bad but I was never the one to like anyone first. I fell for my boyfriend because he liked me and expressed it to me through actions. I'm not even sure if I really have the "I like him" kind of feeling. It's more like I paid attention to him because he liked me...? But to be honest, I was never able to date for a long time like this... are there any kids like me?

3. [+332, -176]
You're dating someone you like vs someone who likes you, let's vote
> I would choose the first one for dating, the second one for marriage
> Of course, the first one

4. [+133, -1]
The Pann kids sometimes say that they like men who are like losers no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm straight up like thatㅜㅜ he's someone who's quiet and who never uses curses when he's around a group of friends ㅠㅠ he's very considerate and he's kinda the funny one when he's with guys so he has a lot of male friends but he has no female friends ㅠㅠ we met during my first year of high school, and we're in our 3rd year now. Even now, the only girl he's close with is me. He has a big frame and he's innocent so when I was being flirty, his face would go red and it was so cute. But what's unexpected is that he's good at watching horror movies and doesn't flinch at sad movies. So I just thought that he doesn't have these kind of emotions in him. But not long ago, we almost broke up and he was about to cry and was trying to hold it in. He even was the one to initiate the skinship for the first time but only held my handㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so annoyed because I was always the one initiating but since then, he was good at doing it first.. ^^

5. [+121, -1]
To be honest, if a girl falls for a guy, it means that the guy is already pretty famous.. most of the time, a girl will fall for a guy if he makes a move and that she becomes interested as a result

6. [+103, 0]
He cooked meat for me. He cooked it well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com