Thursday, March 19, 2020

[enter-talk] WINNER'S TEASER IS FREAKING RIDICULOUSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They will be releasing 'Hold' on the 16th and these are the teasers

"Don't leave me hanging!"

"Don't leave me hanging!" 
(T/N: or "don't wait")

Their teasers are ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The Chinese acupuncture and the rice picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So YG can make these kind of ridiculous concepts too...?
I'm f*cking looking forward to Winner's new songㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+208][-42]
original post: here


1. [+74, -3]
Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it gives me B-tier vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+65, -4]
I can't even imagine how the song sounds likeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone looks cute. I want to listen to it now

3. [+60, -5]
Seriously, I hope that they perform well in the charts and do wellㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -1]
Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to listen to their new song soon

5. [+22, -1]
Please listen to Hold a lot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com