Monday, March 30, 2020

[teen stories] IT'S DAWN SO LET'S WRITE OUR LIFETIME MALE LEAD

I'm obsessed with Titanic so I can't think of anyone else but Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio)..ㅎㅎ His face, voice and acting are all perfect. Who is your lifetime male lead~~~~?


post response:
[+199][-19]
original post: here

1. [+604, -251]
Let's vote for Ryu Junghwan vs Taek-ie 큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+316, -6]
Na Yooyeon... I love you (T/N: pic for ref)
바른연애길잡이 유연 - Google 검색 | 웹툰, 배경화면

3. [+271, -7]
Are Webtoons ok too? If yes, Doha your honor

4. [+158, -6]
Yongshik-ah~!~!~~!!!!! If someone like Yongshikie existed in real life, I could dedicate my life to him

4. [+140, -6]
Kim Joowon was seriously a syndromeㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Is that the best you can do? Are you sure?"

5. [+139, -9]
Trash is the best ㅠㅠ 

6. [+125, -3]
Lee Yunho...

7. [+106, -3]
Are Webtoons ok by any chance? I can't forget Nam Kijung... Ki Jungah, where are you? I miss you sniff (T/N: pic for ref)
아 스피릿핑거스에 남기정 누구닮았는지 알겠음 : 네이트판

8. [+99, -7]
My 2D fresh boy Kazehaya...

9. [+93, -4]
I totally love Hatori Heiji

10. [+90, -4]
Seo Daemyung... his face is crazy

11. [+88, -9]
Wangso of courseㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sohae couple, I love you...

12. [+85, -2]
Kim Heesung... he's seriously the best

13. [+35, -3]
Ashitaka... Please, to the kids who don't know who he is, please just watch Princess Mononoke once.... His visuals and fighting skills are solid, he's f*cking strong and even his personality is perfect.... (by the way, in this gif, he caught the opponent's arrow and fired it back...!! The way he's biting on the knife is f*cking sexy. Cra.Zy!!!)

14. [+84, -3]
Gu Dongmaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com