Monday, March 30, 2020

[enter-talk] TO BE HONEST, WASN'T SUPERM'S JOPPING A SOLID SONG?

I've always cringed at SM's songs but this song really took all the dopeness in this world, especially Mark's part on the 2nd half of the song;; 

post response:
[+216][-21]
original post: here

1. [+74, -4]
Super M was seriously solid, they raised the standards

2. [+67, -5]
Mark's triangle part with Kai's expression in the MV really made me want to cry

3. [+61, -3]
I liked it so much I was going crazy


4. [+55 ,-0]
I'm an EXO-L but Mark's part was so cool, the song was good and do not focus on the lyrics when listening to the song, just enjoy their visuals and their performance with the flow of the music. It's a f*cking good song, SM performance always gives good high notes too 




5. [+52, -0]
SMP's standard.... It was f*cking good but the coolest parts had to be Mark's rap and Baekhyun's high notes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com