Sunday, March 29, 2020

[theqoo] WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT TO A GROUP'S CENTER?

(t/n: there are more gifs in the original link

1. Visuals
2. Stage presence


3. Physical

4. Dance

5. Public recognition/likable image


original post: here

1. If it's the center, visuals

2. The face is the most important and the rest will just follow naturally

3. Face

4. The aura

5. If I had to pick, I'd say 1,2,3 is you have all that, you're in the best positionㅋㅋ  But I think that Yoona applies to all of them

6. I feel like the best centers I've seen was the most talented

7. The face, they'll transform the group into a flower garden

8. If I had to choose, it would be 1 and 2, but it's best if they had all

9. Face + dance, I'm a face fan so the face is just mandatory, and usually kids who dance well are the talented ones of the group too, I feel like it's a shame when the center can't dance

10. Of course it's the face... My bias group also has a center who has the most lacking skills but he/she has the best visuals so it's the center


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com