Friday, April 10, 2020

[enter-talk] I SERIOUSLY F*CKING LIKED KPOP BACK IN 2017

I still can't forget the aura of 2017
Everything from summer, fall, winter, I cant' forget that feelingㅠㅠㅠ
The year end awards shows were love ha...
Personally, I found 2017 legendary, just thinking back to that year, I want to go back


Red Flavor
As if it Was Your Last
These two songs had such a solid tropical summer vibe

BTS shoot to the roof of the charts with DNA
Really Really charted to the top too

I don't have to say anything about Energetic

Produce's Nayana, Never, A Little Girl, etc
Songs like Be Mine, Shape of You and Boy In Luv became trendy again because of their performances

Nu'est, N.flying and Hot Shot all hit big too

Blue Moon was f*cking good too

IU also made a comeback after a year and a half with Can't Love You Anymore, Through the Night and Palette

BtoB finally properly grabbed the general public's attention with Movie and Missing You

EXO's Kokobop and Power were just summer itself

Got 7's Never Ever
SF9's O Sole Mio
both of them became considerably more popular

Sunmi had a super successful comeback with Gashina

SNSD's Holiday
Apink's FIVE
Seventeen's Don't Wanna Cry and Clap
Mamamoo's Yes I Am
Twice's Knock Knok, Likey and Signal
Bol4's 20 Years of Age and Some
Taeyeon's Fine Make me Love You
AKMU's Dinosaur
Day6's You Were Beautiful and I Like You
NCT's Cherry Bomb
Taemin's Move
Monsta X's Dramarama and Shine Foever
These song would make even muggles go like "oh I heard these songs once"?

Melomance's Gift was also daebak

Even though these were in the early 2018, Boom Boom and Love Scenario were totally daebak too

post response:
[+298][-15]
original post: here

1. [+103, -10]
The awards ceremonies and songs were all so good and the active idols were so fun, it was the hot times... The active idols back then were just to top. The Ex-Bang-Wan composition was so much fun. Right now, Bangtan is taking over the world so if they went on an awards show, everyone can expect who the winner will be.

2. [+65, -1]
I miss 2017, seriously, it made my fall ㅠㅠ

3. [+41, 0]
Hul me too I f*cking liked 2017

4. [+24, 0]
Ex-Bang-Wan were seriously the heydaysㅋㅋㅋ legends

5. [+18, 0]
Ha 2017.. I miss Wanna Oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+17, 0]
For me it was then... looks like I'm getting old too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com