Friday, April 10, 2020

[teens stories] MY CRUSH TURNED OUT TO BE A MARRIED MANㅜ

Starting from January, they started a takeout cafe on the first floor of my apartment. I found the part-timer there f*cking handsome so I would go there almost every day. Today, I learned about his age and it was a shock ㅜ he's in his late 30'sㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ So I went to the cafe today and saw that he wasn't there so I asked the ahjumma there if he was working and what shocked me more was that she said that her had to go to his in-law's house (T/N: the ahjumma = the guy's mom) ㅜㅜ I pretended like it was nothing and just said "ah, he has such a baby face", and she laughed and said "my son is turning 40 the day after tomorrow"......................... ah I'm f*cking embarrassed............. Please comfort me a bit kids........... no you can curse at me too... seriously, he really didn't look like he was in his late 30's.............

post response:
[+548][-21]
original post: here
1. [+236, -3]
Even though her son is handsome, I feel like his mom just didn't want someone else to interfere/annoy her son so she just made a joke about how he was going to his in-laws no?

2. [+164, -5]
OP's frontal lobe must have been really shocked... instead of comforting you, I'll give you an upvote.. Sleep early today...

3. [+115, -6]
Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's f*cking funny, you should send this to some "story time" placesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+58, -9]
He's turning 56 this yearㅋ he's the same age as my oldest auntㅋ

5. [+37, -2]
Wow no but I'm 21 y.o and I used to like the instructor at the gym who looked around 27 y.o????? But f*ck, turns out that he was a 37 y.o married man. He even had a 5 y.o kid. It was f*cking ridiculous? What does that made me if my heart was fluttering over him? He seriously had a baby face and even our mom looked at him and said "isn't he in his late 20's?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com