Monday, April 20, 2020

[enter-talk] I USED TO THINK THAT RM WAS UGLY BUT

I changed my mind completely after seeing this pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even J-Hope next to him... If he always looked like this, are the pictures on the posts hating on him for real then...? What does RM look like??

post response:
[+592][-374]
original post: here

1. [+323, -61]
He's not your typical pretty boy but he's not ugly either...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+279, -74]
He's not uglyㅠㅠ

3. [+236, -52]
He's handsome and cute!!

4. [+93, -6]
Ah... I'm crying... I see posts hating on Namjooni everyday and it's my first time seeing a post like this about himㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ seriously, Namjoonie is such a precious personㅠㅠㅠ Every time I see him getting mocked for his looks, I feel like humanity is at its rock bottom and I just start to swear... seriously, he's a precious member to the Armys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+92, -4]
Proportion king! F*cking sexy

6. [+92, -15]
He's not ugly, f*ck



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com