Monday, April 20, 2020

[enter-talk] G-IDLE'S SOOJIN ALREADY DEBUTED BEFORE? (FT. NEW HAIR COLOR)





I've seen her pictures around a lot but I didn't know that it Soojin

post response:
[+199][-3]
original post: here

1. [+171, -2]
That company was f*cking  hopeless. At that time, Soojin's greeting sounded like "I'm the minor Soojin". F*ck, I hate Cube but I'm happy they took her in

2. [+153, -1]
But I looked at Soojin's pre-debut videos and I understand why the G-dile kids said that she was desperate to go to a famous company and worked hard for it

3. [+113, -2]
If you watch G-idle's fancams from the old times, she used to dance those cute and cheerful dances. But I'm relieved to see her performing to her full potential with G-idle now

4. [+43, -62]
As expected, she did her eyes and nose

5. [+34, 0]
No no, she didn't debut again. That was before debuting


[theqoo] G-IDLE'S SOOJIN WITH BLUE HAIR TODAY 










+Update


She just appeared on V-live now

original post: here

1. Wow... doesn't suit her

2. It doesn't suit her

3. It would've looked better a bit darker

4. This color would look pretty when it fades a bit more

5. Hul pretty

6. I've never seen a pretty idol with blue hair. Whether it'd be male or female idol

7. So I'm not the only one who thinks that it looks weird

8. I'm already looking forward to seeing her on stageㅜㅜ too pretty

9. Some of these pictures are seriously bad

10. Better than blonde

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com