Saturday, April 18, 2020

[teen stories] TOMORROW IS THE WEEKEND SO LET'S WRITE ONE SECRET EACH




post response:
[+191][-17]
original post: here

1. [+730, -10]
I really hate talking on the phone. I also purposely don't pick up my friends' callsㅠㅠ..... seriously, unless they are my real bffs, I find it so uncomfortable so I hate it ㅜㅜ please don't call me friends...

2. [+445, -9]
When the kids are all sharing their concerns and that someone is talking about something I have never experienced, or something boring, I think to myself "ha.. this is f*cking not fun, I'm not even curious. Until when is he/she gonna stop talking?" but I pretend like I'm the best listener in the world in front of them...

3. [+325, -175]
Vote up for Jin-ramyeon, vote down for AnSungTangMyun

4. [+316, -489]
I'm seriously curious about this so let's vote. You rank your beauty in your head among all the girls in your class vs you never did that

5. [+310, -7]
I bash on lookism a f*cking lot but me too I judge other people's look in my head

6. [+290, -4]
I bet that this will be packed with downvotes but I seriously hate stupid kids

7. [+225, 0]
I'm totally egoistical and I'm a lazy perfectionist... the people who know would knowㅠ

8. [+163, 0]
The guy named 'Kang Hoon' who got caught during the Nth Room's investigation was a sunbae in our school council during middle school f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com