Saturday, April 18, 2020

[teen stories] MAN WHO BATHED FOR 20 MINUTES CROSS DRESSED AS A WOMAN IN A PUBLIC BATH


A man went into a bathhouse in Gangnam, Seoul and caused a commotion by dressing up as a woman.
On the CCTV of the counter, we could see a man leisurely enter a public bathhouse dressed up as a woman.
He bathed for 20 minutes and after getting up shocked all the women around him.
Meanwhile, one of the woman said "That person only stuck out his head from the bath and looked at my direction. No one noticed because he was covering his body parts with a large bowl"
The women ran out screaming and the man quickly left the bathhouse. The bathhouse side said they didn't do anything about it.

post response:
[+244][-3]
original post: here


1. [+102, -2]
This country is losing its mind, I freaking hate it. Now that public baths have became a shameful place, I'm not going anymore

2. [+100, -0]
So are those f*ckers still calling this generation the "upper female generation" after this?

3. [+84, -1]
Ha seriously this is just goosebumps inducing I just want to kill him. I would've crushed his head with his bowl

4. [+43, -0]
Seriously do their d*cks dominate their brains?

5. [+26, -0]
Are they losing it? Why didn't the bathhouse do anything about it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't care if it's a bowl or a shower head, I would've taken it and beat him up with it

6. [+21, -0]
Damn itㅋㅋ  Have we ever seen a woman going cross dressed as a man in a public bathhouse? This is so goosebumps inducing that it's funnyㅋㅋ  Women rights are damn low

7. [+17, -0]
He didn't even do surgery, what transgender?ㅋㅋㅋ  Yah I'm doing to be transgender too, not with my body but with my head

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com