Friday, April 3, 2020

[enter-talk] WHAT ARE CONCEPTS THAT YOU WISHED IDOLS TRY AGAIN?

Write the concept of your bias group that you wished they would try again
Side tracks are fine too <3
Me bias group is Nu'est and personally, I want them to try something like VVIT (side track) again
It was so cute and heart fluttering ㅜㅠ
I feel like even if other idols tried that concept, it would be heart fluttering...

post response:

[+160][-8]
original post: here

1. [+252, -23]
NCT 127... I want them to do something like TOUCH again...

2. [+179, -6]
Love me Right...

3. [+122, -5]
VVIT's concept for real... it was so nice and the lyrics were insaneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want them to do something like Bickering again too

4. [+109, -6]
NCT's Boss, come back...

5. [+80, -4]
I'm f*cking gonna wait for NCT's Touch

6. [+75, -2]
HYYH or Wings... You could see the separation between pure and sexy concept but both were so good


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com