Friday, April 3, 2020

[teen stories] MY FIRST KISS WAS A NIGHTMARE

I had my first kiss on a bench in front of my apartment but my mom came out to take out the trash and saw us. My mom called me so I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and ran away. And amidst this situation, my boyfriend said "hello" to my mom to greet her. Just thinking back about this situation makes my heartbeat run



post response:
[+599][-7]
original post: here

1. [+299, -2]
Your boyfriend said "hello" f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking cute

2. [+248, -2]
Oh but I like the fact that he greeted her, it's pretty commendable

3. [+220, 0]
Looks like your boyfriend has Confucian values, so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+85, 0]
? He reminds me of Shugo Chara's Hotori

5. [+65, 0]
I had my first kiss on the outskirt of my apartment complex and neither of us knew how to kiss so we were f*cking rubbing out tongues on each other. So we did that for a minute and then our tongues became numb. So I just thought "so your tongue becomes numb after you kiss huh?" f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like some scenario that would only happen in Webtoonsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com