Thursday, April 30, 2020

[theqoo] IF YOU'RE AN IDOL FAN, YOU'VE CAME ACROSS ONE OF THESE 3 TYPES OF FANS ONCE (NORMAL FAN/ HATER-LOVER BUG/ EX-FAN BUG)

T/N: had to shorten the title
basically, the 3 types of fans are
1. 일반팬/ilban-fan (normal fan) = normal/average/common fan.
2. 까빠충/ggabba-bug (hater-lover bug) = it's a abbreviation of the sentence "after hating so much, you start to develop feelings of love", it's like an anti-turned into a fan. It can also be the other way around, so basically someone who only bashes and heavily criticizes the things/people they love. 까 = hate 빠 = fangirl.
3. 탈덕충/taldeok-bug (ex-fan) =  a fan who quit the fandom.

Situation: when your bias is eating deokbokki
Normal fan: Ogu ogu eat well

Hater-lover-bug: No but... don't you think? You're eating carbs but when are you gonna manage yourself? It sticks around your mouth so don't eat it. It's gross so don't eat ddeokbokki. Just drink water

Ex-fan: The ddeokbokki that you're eating... did you think about who bought it for you? You're eating the ddeokbokki that was purchased from the money that your fans collected, do you like that? After quitting the fandom, I find you ugly even when you're eating

Situation: when your bias says "I love you"
Normal-fan: Kyah thank you bias ㅠㅠㅠㅠ bias, I love you too ㅠㅠ

Hater-lover-bug: Don't say "I love you", don't you have anything else to say? It's not like you're a robot. I'm getting tired of you saying the same thing. Also, can't you talk for a bit longer? Seriously, there's no sincerity every time, ha...

Ex-fan: Do you think that your fans are fools?ㅋㅋㅋ don't your girlfriend get mad?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop bullsh*tting about love. I'm embarrassed at how I used to like and cry over that damn thing

Situation: when your bias uploads a schedule
Normal fan: Hohohoho a new schedule ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm f*cking looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㄷㄱㄷㄱ

Hater-lover-bug: I'm looking forward to it but I think that he/she'll get too excited again and make a mistake so I'm scared. Please don't talk until the MC asks you about something. Please stay still for a bit

Ex-fan: It'll be no fun even if you went on the show anyways, you're just there collect the money. I bet that they'll be no reactions (from the public) again. It's a pain just seeing your face so be more aware and just don't show up f*ck

If you recognize any of them, you're an idol fan

original post: here

1. Ah f*ck, I just witnessed all of them just nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I don't understand why the ex-fan would go around like that... and the hater-lover bugs are just kids that are so abnormal that I cannot understand

3. I hate the last 2 types of fans. Seriously, why would they live their lives like that? Stop caring so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The hater-love bugs for real....after meeting them in real life... they said that my way of happily fangirling was weird. Because of them, my bias was tormented for months. I seriously hate them

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the examples are well written

6. F*cking relatableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The hater-lover bugs are no different than haters

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋ but for the ex-fans, as long as they don't mention my bias, I don't careㅋ

9. I agree with them all but I really hope that the hater-lover bug just quits the fandom

10. Wow just reading this post is giving me stress



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com