Thursday, May 21, 2020

[enter-talk] DO YOU THINK CELEBRITIES DISCRIMINATE AGAINST LOOKS


"I'm gonna die.."

Still you're a fan, so he/she will pretend to like you and not make it obvious..
But I bet they go back to their dorms and talk about it when there's a super pretty fan attending.. Ah I'm probably just blabbing

post response:
[+158][-4]
original post: here
1. [+204, -2]
But they're seeing people like Yoona and Irene everyday so no matter how pretty you are, you're still just one of many average commonersㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+172, -6[
Ah but I know I might be delusional, but if I was an idol I would freaking hate to see ugly people at fansignsㅠㅠㅠ I diet everyday thinking about this.. ㅠㅠ

3. [+156, -3]
If there's a pretty fan in their fansigns, they would probably discuss about it among themselves and if they're really horrible people, they would probably even make sexual jokes and swear at the ugly ones. I'm not saying that most of them are like that, but there must be groups like that that exists

4. [+78, -0]
Huh you can claim you're just blabbing but this is totally plausible? Celebrities are humans too after allㅋㅋㅋ They probably do it privately

5. [+61, -0]
I know someone who went to a fansign of that failure group and even for average commoners who pass who were just a bit handsome or pretty, they would still go "wow handsome, pretty" among them, so what's different between them and other groups? Even I would say stuff like that like "wasn' that kid who just passed so pretty?" "wasn't he so handsome?" If you see handsome or pretty people your brain will automatically react

6. [+41, -0]
Was it Boys24? There was a member who said that a fan's breath smelled and f*cking sworn at her no? This got leaked, but I feel like all idols are like that..

7. [+33, -5]
Isn't it a fact that they would talk behind our backs...? Even Infinite revealed themselves that after music shows or concert, they would watch people in the first row from their waiting room and say stuff like "Did you see her? She's pretty" (I'm not bashing them they said it cutely)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com