Thursday, May 21, 2020

[theqoo] IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU GET A TATTOO, IT WILL GIVE YOU A BAD IMPRESSION? I'M WORRIED

I started wanting to get a tattoo ever since middle school so I talked about it with my mom not long ago.
I'm still an university student right now... my mom said that she's afraid that I wouldn't be perceived positively as compared to my peers when I'm job hunting and she told be that it would be better to get them after getting a job... is this really how it goes?

I wanted to have my drawings in a circle tattooed on my ankle and in the middle of my arm.



original post: here

1. Looks like a lot of people here still has the gangster-prejudice when it comes to tattoos. My friend is from Seoul University and they have a lot of tattoos. They are not big but they are reasonably sized. Me too I got a small one on my wrist so if I wear a watch, I can hide it. It's your life so just do whatever you want with it. If you're able to bear with other people's stares, then do it. If not, don't. I was tired of caring about other people's opinion so I got one

2. I went to the bath house and there was a mom holding her baby. She had a tattoo on her collar bone... to be honest, her kid looked pitiful. The kid is at an age where they should only see pretty things...

3. I really don't like tattoos

4. Since it's not on my body, I don't care about it but I don't want them on mine. I also don't want to meet anyone who has tattoos

5. Who knows? But I don't like them so I wouldn't recommend them to you... I don't it's not my business but if someone around me said that they would get one, I would find it so-so

6. If you want to become a government employee, it's true that you shouldn't get one... I've never gotten any tattoos

7. I'm gonna make a confession since I can comment anonymously. I want to get a tattoo too but personally, I find that people with tattoos appear to be easy and I'm scared that I'll regret mine

8. You can't help the fact that people with tattoos are viewed more negatively.. So you need to come to terms with that if you want one ㅇㅇ

9. Realistically speaking, it's true that they are viewed negatively

10. I don't view them negatively but there are a lot of people around me who do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com