Sunday, May 17, 2020

[enter-talk] GROUPS THAT WILL DISBAND OR RENEW THEIR CONTRACTS SOON

Those are the groups that will reach their 7th year in some months. They will either renew their contract or disband

1. Red Velvet


2. Winner

3. Mamamoo

4. Got7

5. Lovelyz

6. Laboom


Who do you think will renew? I really wish that all those groups from 2014 will renew and go for the long run

post response:
[+277][-11]
original post: here

1. [+334, -14]
I feel like RV will renew..? Wendy and Seulgi's solo aren't out yet and Seulgi is even having an unit now so seems like they will renew. Yeri is also having her own program and Joy is working hard on her solo promotion

2. [+282, -15]
RV haven't used their full "image" yet, their visuals are still refreshingly pretty and Psycho did so well so their results are fine too so I'm sure they will renew. I really like RV's songs so I hope they do

3. [+212, -6]
It's a bit wrong to spread those even before there are news of renewal from the official sources

4. [+155, -4]
Lovelyz are already in their 7th year..? I thought they were still rookies.. They still feel fresh but time pass too fast.. I hope they make music for a long time, even after a long time, I don't get tired of their songs

5. [+113, -4]
I don't know what will happen to Got7 but I feel like they will renew?? If you listen to what the members have to say everyday, they are so passionate about music and I feel like they can only say that if they renew

6. [+112, -0]
?? 2014 groups are already in their renewal period? I'm f*cking shocked, I realized not long ago that 2011 idols had to renew, where did the last 3 years go?

7. [+87, -6]
I feel like Winner, RV and Mamamoo will renew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com