Sunday, May 17, 2020

[theqoo] GODGOD MOON HYUNGWOOK'S FACE REVEAL TODAY






"Ah f*ck you f*cking ugly f*cker go!"

original post: here

1. Ah but he seriously looks way too common

2. Wow I can see his personality just from his face, incel pig criminal f*cker

3. 𝙎𝙄𝘽𝘼𝙇  I'm vomiting, this f*cker literally looks like one

4. Wow he looks f*cking common, a freaking pig and otaku reject, he's so freaking freaking freaking freaking freaking freaking ugly. He's seriously looks like a f*cker, I hate to judge people by their looks, but he seriously looks commonly ugly

5. Uuugh;;;;; Please receive the sentence you deserve...!!!!

6. Buerk my vomit

7. Wow seriously...Please go diet...Ughh;

8. If I go out right now, I would see at least 5 people looking like that, that's how average he looks, even if they show his face, I won't even be able to tell him apart in the future, there's a limit to looking this common 

9. I'm having goosebumps over how average he looks

10. The thing that's scary about him is that even if he's put on a photo line like this, people won't be able to recognize him because he looks so common


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com