Tuesday, May 26, 2020

[teen stories] INSTAGRAM PARK BOGUM LOOKALIKE TOOK A F*CKING TURNㅋㅋㅋ

Because this person started suing hate commenters, the commenters are taking a spin on itㅋㅅㅋㅅㅋㅅㅋㅅㅋ freaking funnyㅋㅋ
"Please don't mock at me~~ My condition on the previous day wasn't so good so my face was swollen and it wasn't a big deal. I'm suing the haters!"

- Please let me know your selca tips <3
- I don't know about your face looking different on every picture... But I watched your live video and your broadcast and you really look like AKMU's Lee Chanhyuk nim! I'm so relieved I'm not seeing any hate comments here. Forget about Park Bogum and find strength~~
- There's a Facebook group called "Truth or lie" and there was a picture of you with a picture of Park Bogum claiming that you two looked alike, you even came out on broadcast but why are you feeling stressed over looking like him...? ㅋ What should I say to please you...~ Are you perhaps suing people to earn money...? And you mentioned being puffy in your broadcast day, so does your physique also swell up...?ㅎ ah and lastly, you don't look a single thing like Park Bogum^^! Don't be stressed. Don't worry be happy ^^

- You must be so ashamed... I really hope you live your own life where you can shine for yourself
- You said that even in real life, you get the Park Bogum vibes... But looking at it closely can't you guys get what he means by the vibe? What I mean by vibe is like DiCaprio-JYP, Jung Woosung-Yoon Jongshin look alike vibe 
- What Park Bogumㅋㅋㅋ You look like Heo Il Hoo announcer
- You're the best selca-taker of all the people I've seen , jjang jjang~

- You're distressed because of Park Bogum ssi???... What crime did Park Bogum commit;; Are you living in an illusion by yourself?ㅋ
- You really look like Kian 84.. 
- I would believe if you told me you were Park Bogum from your pictures. But you totally look like someone else on TVㅜㅜ
- You look like baseball player Kim Hyunsoo ssi Extremely common
- Cutie
- You look like Yang Sangkook 
"Because they said I looked like Park Bogum..."

post response:
[+929][-23]
original post: here


1. [+680, -8]
He could've well lived his life just uploading pictures and have people tell him he looks like Park Bogum, but he got cocky and came on TV

2. [+596, -8]
It's a big much to claim he looks like Lee Chanhyuk nim... What crime did Lee Chanhyuk nim commit

3. [+391, -3]
He's the one who's telling people to stop claiming he looks like Park Bogum yet he disguised himself as Park Bogum for Halloweenㅋㅋ KakaoTV released his broadcast and his eye size... and chin are totally different from his pictures.... I was seriously so hocked that I had to unfollow him. Doesn't Park Bogum's agency need to know this? That person is using Park Bogum as his sponsor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+292, -239]
But isn't he a commoner? I feel like those hate comments are indeed crossing the line; You can tell him that he's scamming through his pictures, but that's just what he wants to do, so I'm a bit sad for him seeing all those hate comments.. 

5. [+274, -0]
But his face muscles look kinda weird even on his picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It' so obvious that he tries hard to look like Park Bogum 

6. [+262, -1]
Even Lee Hyunwoo without editing looks more like Park Bogum 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com