Tuesday, May 26, 2020

[theqoo] ACTORS WHO WOULD'VE 100% BECOME THE POPULAR MEMBER IF THEY WERE IDOLS

1.  Choi Woosik









2. Kim Dongwook 









Kim Minseok






4. Yoon Siyoon






I saw Yoon Siyoon's debut stage and came back to post itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



original post: here

1. Kim Minseok really looks like a real idol 

2. Those are actually all people I thought would do well as an idolㅋㅋㅋ

3. This is the truth... Jo Jeongseok too, he will be a solid stan attractor

4. I seriously thought that Kim Minseok debuted as an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a stan attractor

5. Please include Jo Jeongseok, my favorite gif are the the idol Jo Jeongseok and actor D.O gifs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(see here)

6. Ah this is oba, just make Yoon Siyoon into an idolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. The rest of them are all stan attractor times but Choi Woosik kinda has that Sunggyu vibe

8. Kim Minseok is pretty. I watch him prettily in all his dramasㅎㅎㅎ Yoon Siyoon kinda looks like my oppa who's 20 years old older than me, so I started searching his works one by oneㅎㅎㅎㅎ

9. Hul I'm not a fan of actors, but they all look fineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Choi Woosik is in an acting agency but he's definitely JYP type



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com