Monday, May 11, 2020

[theqoo] PHOTOGRAPHER WHO GAINED PUBLIC INTEREST FOR LOOKING LIKE IU








She looks f*cking the same
I just thought it was actually IU


original post: here

1. The way she smiles is exactly the same 

2. At this rate, she can almost scam people, but I wonder if her videos are like her pictures

3. Hul... The pictures here are just like her and I went to her IG to see too, at this rate she's a complete doppelganger... ?

4. Wow I went to her IG and they totally look alike

5. I don't even think she's trying to look like IU, I think that people are rude accusing her of copying IU, she's just a commoner

6. Wow her IG looks so much like herㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when her styling is totally different from IU's they still look alike..

7. If you really checked her IU, her style is so different from IUㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they still look alike

8. Impressive, I'd believe if she claimed to be her sister

9. Of all the look-alikes, she has had the most amount of article mentioning she looks like IU... If you just look at her picture, it's believable to think she's somehow acquainted to IU 

10. I thought this post was joking and I thought "Isn't this just IU??" hul.. it's seriously the same


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com