Monday, May 11, 2020

[enter-talk] GROUP WHERE ALL MEMBERS HAD SHAVED HEADS TODAY

Is BtoB

It looks like he's the first idol born in '95 to enlist
BtoB's Yook Sungjae and Im Hyunsik
Im Hyunsik ('92) also enlisted to the training center today
It's my first time seeing members of the same group enlist at the same time

In order from left to right, Jung Ilhoon, Peniel, Yook Sungjae, Im Hyunsik and Seo Eunkwang were all here ㅠㅠㅠ

Jung Ilhoon also has short hair ㅠㅠㅠ looks like he'll be enlisting soon too.... Melodies, prepare your hearts.....

So BtoB all have shaved hair now? Is it for real?
Lee Changsub 2020/8/21 discharge
Lee Minhyuk 2020/9/12 discharge
Im Hyunsik and Yook Sugjae 2021/11/14 discharge

I'll wait for 2022/3/21 for the full group!!!!!
They said that they will have a full group song near the end of the year too so let's wait

post response:
[+304][-6]
original post: here

1. [+61, 0]
Ah... this is sad but so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really can't send off our Ilhoonie, please don't take him away ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+55, 0]
Minhyukie has the longest hair in BtoB right now...ㅠㅠ our chipmunk

3. [+46, -1]
It's so cute how the solider Lee Minhyuk has longer hair than the civilian Seo Eunkwangㅎㅎ..

4. [+40, 0]
Ahhh thatbaby... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what will we do? How are we gonna send off Jung Ilhoon? I'm already sad. I'm wiping off my tears just looking at Sungjae and Hyunsik go.. ha.. I shouldn't be worried about Hyunsik and Sungjae but.. sighㅠㅠ

5. [+40, 0]
It broke my heart seeing Ilhoon rubbing his eyes while sending off the membersㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ no but I thought that I would be fine after seeing a few of them go but I burst into tears seeing 2 members go + Ilhoon's expression + Eunkwang's "so that's how it feels" ㅠㅠ I'll be waiting for BtoB as a full group. I love you boohoo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com