Friday, June 5, 2020

[enter-talk] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEEL LIKE NCT IS A SHAME?

Their fandom is big now, but if they had BOSS as a follow-up song to Kick It, it would've been such a hit.
The song isn't too experimental, and it's one of the most legendary songs with the public that's NCT-like. Jungwoo's "Closer" part was freaking good

post response:
[+424][-16]
original post: here

1. [+114, -1]
Let's pretend we never knew this song so they can comeback again with it

2. [+99, -1]
BOSS has to be done with 7 members, not with 127 but with U. Let's pretend we never knew the song, I'm sure it's f*cking plausible. Jungwoo's dancing shocked me 

3. [+80, -3]
What about Go too? At this age, the kids can shoot with this concept for a week. I remember they went to LA or some other countries to shoot this

4. [+56, -0]
But BOSS was cool because of the members, they have to be not too numerous

5. [+51, -0]
Personally I felt like all their songs that were released in 2018 went to waste.. BOSS, Touch, Regular, Simon Says, and the Dream songs too... Ha BOSS seriously is such a waste that it makes me mad. The song, clothes and auraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I don't think it'll ever appear again.. Ah it's such a shame.. 

6. [+32, -0]
SM F*ck how can they only promote this masterpiece for a week;;; Still I love you SM 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com