Friday, June 5, 2020

[enter-talk] WHAT IF YOUR BIAS GIVES YOU 700M TO MAKE YOU QUIT HIS FANDOM..


What if your bias gives you 700M won to make you quit the fandom, 
Would you accept it? 
 "..... It's a selfish request, but can each member give me 700M...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since I'm an all-fan, all members are my bias"

original post: here

1. I won't take it

2. But I feel like if they asked me to quit the fandom without giving me money would make me want to quit the fandom even more no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile if my bias gave me 700M on top of it, he's actually proving he's a kind person

3. Thank you kids..

4. I will quit right away

5. Thank you for all this time. I was happy until the end. Farewell

6. As expected from my bias, he saved my life once again

7. Can I pretend to quit and accept it? Hehe

8. Yup, thank you, I'll leave right away

9. If my bias had enough money that he can even give me 700M to make me quit, it means that he's already successful, so I will happily quit❤️❤️

10. I tried imagining and I can't

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com