Saturday, June 20, 2020

[enter-talk] CLARIFICATION OF TAEYONG'S INFORMANT INCIDENT

This is the content of the conversation between the victim and the informant. The yellow text is the informant. Informant =/= victim
Informant: XX-ah
- If you get in touch with Taeyong
- Tell that f*cker that his fans are looking for us
- Also, threaten him that you (I?) are suing him

Informant: Just trust me and don't worry. The things I started, XXX put their courage and is helping us so I will make sure to finish this in the best way possible. SM has acknowledged all his sings and Taeyong will definitely apologize to XXX so we win everything. Let's just bear it a bit longer. Tomorrow, everything will be solved

- They acknowledged that there was a lot of psychological damages so I will ask separately about the compensation for the damages. Don't worry. If it gets hard or if you get mad while we are talking, just look at me. I will hold you hand. For real, don't worry. When we are done (talking?), but that you have more to say but can't do it, tell me and I'll sort it out and let him know, so just think of me as your lawyer. I hope that you can lean on me

- Also, my legs are not hurting, they have recovered a lot so you don't have to worry! Let's meet with a good mood and smiling tomorrow and let's still keep our good mood and smiles once everything is over! Fighting!!! P.S: Mother (T/N: not sure if OP is talking about her or the victim's mom) you really went through a lot, because of me, you became the talk of the public again and I'm really sorry.. Because XXX muttered their courage, SM and the assailant will (or not) apologize 

Victim: Wait
Informant: Yeahㅇ?
Victim: When we meet, sign and flake(?)
- The money is Shin Sa Im Dang that Taeyong withdrew..^^ (T/N: Shin Sa Im Dang = historical figure on the 50,000 won bill)
Assailant: Huh????
- You're telling me it's Taeyong's money?
Victim: Yeah he told me that he's giving it to me to take out (the money)

This is the Katalk content between the journalist and the informant
Informant: But SM took a day to write their statement
- It's shorter than journalist-nim's post...
- Journalist-nim is impressive... you worked hard
- His fans have acknowledged everything but why are they still suing me..?
- They acknowledged everything I wrote though...? Seriously impressive.....
- They are seriously shutting down their eyes and ears huh.....

post response:
[+421][-29]
original post: here

1. [+309, -51]
She said that she had no ill intention but says "this f*cker, that f*cker"ㅋㅋㅋ they even asked his money first ㅋㅋ Does he need to get hated for saying that he's seeing 13 people instead of 10 during middle school? They didn't even know each other and she became an adult and learned about it and is calling it school violenceㅋㅋ if this was 'school violence' then calling Taeyong a "f*cker" is also verbal violenceㅋㅋㅋ She was the one to bring this to the public. In other sites, and I saw this and it was ridiculous ㅋㅋ don't curse at Taeyong's fans. I'm a fan of another group and I can prove it to you. I've never said that him saying that he's seeing 13 people instead of 10 was a good thing but it doesn't justify the hate that Taeyong is getting. Can it be considered school violence if she learned about it after turning into an adult?

2. [+284, -28]
That's right. It's true that Taeyong was in the wrong for hurting her, so he apologized. And they were the ones to ask for a compensation and he gave it to them. The victim even said that she acknowledged his apology and personally wrote a post no? But the informant didn't like it so she's the one who keeps acting like this? She says that she had no ill feeling about Taeyong but why is she calling him a f*cker? Why did she leave a comment on the post requesting his withdrawal? The informant was never hurt by Taeyong no? She couldn't contact him so she threatened him by saying how she has a recording. But I don't understand why there's a need for Taeyong to keep in touch with a 3rd party

3. [+158, -16]
ㅠㅠㅠ Kids, but when it says "XX-yah if you get in touch with Taeyong, tell that f*cker that his fans are looking for us", is that really what the informant said to the victim?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even the victim said on Katalk that she wanted to resolve everything with Taeyong and that she wanted to be friends with him no? What is this?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+133, -5]
I thought that he was a total thug when there were school violence rumors around him. But the more I see it, it wasn't like he was the leader nor was he extorting money from others, smoking or drinking. It's possible that the victim was hurt by how he said he saw 13 people instead of 10. But I don't think that it should go as far as him getting all this hate and asking him to withdraw from the group. The most important thing is that he sincerely apologized and they asked him for a compensation, and he paid it so that closes the case no? If they weren't satisfied with his apology, they could've refused the compensation on the spot, tell him to knee down or something. Thinking about how they accepted his apology, I don't think that there was anything wrong? Something's weird. It seems like the informant keeps on trying to create some public campaign... Personally, I think that this is so wircked

5. [+115, -1]
The other fans and muggles who are invested in this~ there were always the same Enter-talk posts about him so you might be bored of the matter already. But thank you for being alert of the suspicious parts. The fans are sad that Taeyong's image went to the drain and are worn out that it's dragging on for so long. So thanks to everyone, I'm getting strength again


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com