Saturday, June 13, 2020

[enter-talk] CONGRATS BANGTAN ON YOUR 7 YEARS

You ran while working hard for the past 7 years without rest, from now on, don't get tired and let's keep being togetherㅠㅜㅜ I love you ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

We're always watching you from your various contents to the BTS concerts that will come, but you guys can't even see the fans, yet you're always shooting new contents and this must be a tiring situation to be in. Although we can't cheer you in the same physical space we're always watching after you, and I hope you know this












post response:
[+985][-118]
original post: here

1. [+199, -5]
Bangtan I love youㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Kids I love youㅠㅜㅜ I miss youㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜ Let's meet again healthily with our smiles

2. [+180, -6]
I'm another group's fan, but congrats on your 7 years, BTS let's do ever better

3. [+179, -4]
BTS and Army congrats on your 7 years, let's spend more time together for a long time❤️

4. [+39, -1]
I watched their old videos and I cried so damn much. It was probably not an easy thing for BTS to carry their names until now. Despite those 7 years, they have secured a safe place with their name and I'm so thankful. They're the first idols in my life and they will be the last. BTS congrats on your 7 years, I will keep cheering on to you, and I'm always proud of you Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyun, Jun Jungkook BTS 

5. [+31, -1]
Let's see each other for a long time 

6. [+29, -0]
I'm an EXO-L but congrats Army, Bangtan!

7. [+22, -1]
I'm another group's fan but congrats on your 7 years~~~ I Need You still feels like yesterday, time flies..Freaking fast


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com