Saturday, June 13, 2020

[teen stories] ARE THERE KIDS WHO PREFER TO BE IN A SOME THAN IN A RELATIONSHIP?????

T/N: "Some" = when both are interested but not officially a couple

Of course, both are good but
I like the heart fluttering and sweet some more ㅎㅎ

What about you guys????
Some is better - vote up
Dating is better - vote down


"Are you sleeping?"
"No!"

post response:
[+872][-150]
original post: here

1. [+218, -1]
They say that if you try having a real relationship, you will prefer dating but... since I've never tried~

2. [+214, -9]
I hate that when you start dating, staying in touch becomes an obligation and responsibility... it's so burdensome

3. [+108, -1]
When you're in a some, you might be in an aquarium (T/N: your partner is flirting with a lot of people but dating none of them/ a player), or your some might break at any time, so I'm always worried f*ck. So the guy I'm dating now had a f*cking lot of sense and confessed to me quickly when we were in a some, and we started dating ever since ㅠ Also, when you're in a relationship, you can express your feelings way better which is much nicer

4. [+40, -1]
For me, I kinda feel sick whenever I'm in a some or in a relationship?? It's not heart flutters but I would feel super good for a moment, and then start to feel nauseous, and then my mood is ruined. Being in a relationship feels like being trapped. Having someone who only looks at me scares me and feels burdensome

5. [+38, -1]
Does the character in OP's meme look like they are in a some (vote up) vs relationship (vote down)

6. [+36, -1]
I've never been in neither of them.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com