Sunday, June 14, 2020

[enter-talk] GOLDEN CHILD'S BOMIN'S ENORMOUS DEVELOPMENT

In their debut teaser for DamDaDi (18 y.o0)

This is the album teaser that was revealed just now (21 y.o)

Please give a lot of interest in their comeback Lucid Dream on June 23rd <3

post response:
[378][-11]
original post: here

1. [+48, 0]
Even if you look at his recent pictures, you don't get the same vibe. I can't think of anything else than "crazy" when I look at his face

2. [+47, 0]
Where did this guy go?ㅜㅜㅜㅜ seriously, I gasped as soon as I saw the comeback trailer

3. [+42, 0]
Look at his faceㅠㅠ

4. [+30, 0]
Ha f*ck, just how happy is Choi Bomin when he wakes up in the morning and looks at his own face? Even as a girl, I'm jealous

5. [+26, 0]
Choi Bomin, please smile a lot... no please be serious... no, please smile, please be serious, nooooo ㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com