Sunday, June 14, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK COMEBACK TEASER (6/26 6PM RELEASE)






original post: here

1. Crazy daebak

2. Hul crazy, my predictions were right

3. Hul! Is that Jennie? Hul what's happening with BlackPink

4. Is that really Jennie? Wow

5. I knew they would go with this vibe!!!!!!!!!!! Just with the nails spoiler!!!!!!!💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦😭😭😭

6. Hul they're f*cking cool

7. Wow f*ck I like this

8. They picked the right teasers to make us curious about it, as expected they're hip

9. Looks like Cardi B

10. I don't know who's who aside from Lisa

11. They look like Lady Gaga

12. They look like Gaga mixed with Lee Junghyun  (t/n: ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0jA0yxUjIs)

13. Rose show us your eyesㅠㅜ

14. Lee Junghyun's vibeㅋㅋㅋ  Anyways, I like it 

15. Wow Chaeyoungie's blue hair is hitting me so hard

16. The one that Jisoo just released on her IG is freaking pretty ㅠㅠ

17. BP is already shredding my heart to pieces

18. Lady Gaga gave them a blood transfusion ㅋㅋㅋ

19. I wanted to see their with black hairㅜㅜ  Lisa is pretty

20. This is daebak.. It has the Lady Gaga vibes. I feel like it'll be a strong song... Or maybe a sad song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com