Tuesday, June 16, 2020

[enter-talk] THREE TOP IDOLS COMPOSER AND LYRICIST (AFTER THE 3RD GENERATION)

Personally, I think that it's Seventeen's Woozi, Pentagon's Hui and N.Flying's Lee Seunhyeob

What do you guys think?

Please only mention idols after 3rd gen ㅜㅜ
Also, Seventeen and N.Flying are coming out with new songs! I'm also looking forward to Pentagon's new song..!



post response:
[+55][-42]
original post: here

1. [+81, -3]
Including Seventeen Woozi/ Pentagon Hui/ N.Flying Lee Seunghyeob, let's add Block B's Zico, Park Kyung/ BtoB Im Hyunsik, Jun Ilhoon/ Winner Kang Seungyoon, Song Mino/ Bigbang GD, Taeyang/ Pentagon Kino

2. [+62, -5]
I agree with Woozi. All the songs Woozi made are f*cking good

3. [+55, -4]
I really agree with Woozi and Lee Seunghyeob

4. [+31, -3]
Woozi's here ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ thank you!

5. [+28, 0]
Wasn't Woozi the one who composed Downpour by IOI?? I found that song seriously good. Seventeen's songs are good too

6. [+27, 0]
Woozi is for real... I f*cking cried my eyes out when I hear IOI's Downpour and looks like Woozi was the composer and lyricist... also, he was bored so he made Chang Up in only 1 day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com