Tuesday, June 16, 2020

[teen stories] IT'S TRUE THAT MY DOUBLE EYELIDS SURGERY IS A F*CKING FAIL

No but... what the heck is this? It looks weird with makeup on and weird without. It just looks like a fail. It's been a while since I've got them now and I don't have any hope anymore. What should I do?

post response:

[+202][-6]
original post: here
1. [+213, -8]
Wow which hospital did this? They even do sh*t jobs like these f*ck

2. [+170, -2]
Quickly go get a revisionㅠㅠ so you won't have to pay

3. [+85, -2]
Did they not do any fat removal??

4. [+39, -1]
Wow seriously, those were my eyes when I first got them done ^^.. I got a revision for my double eyelids at another hospital so my eyes are pretty now. When you get your first surgery, the early diagnosis stage is important ㅠㅠ... They'll assess if you have lid ptosis, if you have a lot of fat on your eyelids, etc. It's not only about drawing a crease in your eyes....

5. [+28, -1]
No but who would get double eyelids without fat removal?

6. [+20, -1]
Ha... are they crazy? Sue that hospital. Also, go to another hospital and get your eyes done again. Make sure to not go back to the same hospital to get a revision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com