Wednesday, June 24, 2020

[teens stories] WRITE DOWN WHY YOU GAVE UP ON YOUR CRUSHㅠㅠ!

The reason why I gave up on my crush is that I liked him for such a long time that I grew tired of it and in the end, he ended up liking my best friendㅋㅋㅋ seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ....
post response:

[+67][-2]
original post: here

1. [+165, -2]
It looked like he just had no f*cking interest towards me. What do you expect me to do?

2. [+80, -2]
Because no matter how much I tried to express it, he didn't seem to have any feelings for me

3. [+56, -3]
Because he put up a wall f*ck

4. [+40, -1]
Because he had freaking many girls 

5. [+37, 0]
We were discussing about the Nth Room among girls and he called us "Koong Kwangie" and I got turned off (T/n: Koong Kwangie = kind of like loser-looking "haters" but usually used to describe extreme feminists on Megal)

6. [+36, -1]
I liked him so my eyes always went towards him, but he was always looking at someone else...

7. [+30, -1]
He was with other girls and I was annoyed ㅋㅋ I just had a reality check from myself being annoyed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com