Monday, June 15, 2020

[theqoo] BLACK PINK JENNIE, RED VELVET JOY WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES

1







2




original post: here

1. Personally, I think that Joy fits them all like a glove.. 

2. Joy, Jennie. Joy for me. Of course, they are both pretty ㅠ

3. Joy is awesome

4. Ah seriously, how can both of them be so pretty? I wanted to choose only one of them but seriously, both of them are so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

5. Both are f*cking pretty seriously

6. JenJo is love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Since she's taller, Joy

8. Jennie looks trendy while Joy looks refreshing. Both of them are pretty in their own ways even if they are wearing the same clothes so I can't compare them. Actually, I find these two the prettiest

9. They are wearing the same clothes but have totally different auras wow

10. Jennie looks hot and trendy while Joy kinda looks retro

11. Both look like models...

12. Jennie <3

13. Joy is solid...

14. Jennie is seriously freaking pretty. She's totally my wannabe ㅜㅜ

15. Wow Joy's body is crazy. Daebak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com