Monday, June 15, 2020

[theqoo] DAUGHTER WHO ENDED UP SPENDING 12,000,000 WON OVER CELEBRITY GOODS

(roughly 9K USD)

She doesn't go to school so she had to restart her year
She also spent 12M won on idol goods
The father ended up crying

original post: here

1. So she's a Seventeen sasaeng. She couldn't have spent 12Mwon only on goods

2. It becomes a problem when your life starts to get difficult because you cross the line of fangirling as a hobby. This should be considered a mental disease. I hope that the parents take her to some mental hospital to receive therapy after the broadcast

3. Me too, I'm a fan who would attend fanmeetings, concerts even overseas tour, but I never use my money over goods... Because I will definitely regret in the futureㅠㅠ

4. Me too, in my entire fangirl life, I joined the fanclub, bought around 10 albums, went to the concert once, and bought a DVD, this didn't cost me more than 500,000won wow... If I saw my dad cry, I would resell all my goods in an instant and repay him the money... My hurt hurts seeing that. She even had to redo her year.. How is she going to live her life

5. Wow seriously she will regret later in life, she's just a middle schooler, it makes no sense that she spent 12M won

6. But the parents have to be more strict about it;;; They give her everything that's why she ended up like that

7. How can she buy that much goods? She's definitely a sasaeng...tsk tsk

8. The money is one thing, but for her life to change like that, she has to be a sasaeng.. She's in middle school and it's a decisive moment in her life, yet she's so immature about it. Once the group gets into a huge controversy, she'll quit the fandom and not be able to sell her goods anymore

9. I'm a Seventeen fan, but she's definitely a sasaeng and us fans will get sworn at because of people like her

10. Even if she did buy all their goods, she wouldn't need to spend 12M wonㅋㅋㅋ She just ousted herself as a sasaeng

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com