Wednesday, June 3, 2020

[theqoo] BTS SUGA'S DAECHWITA HITS 76TH ON BILLBOARD HOT100



original post: here

1. Yoongi-yah congrats so so much, I will always support you

2. Congrats Yoongi-yah💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I'm always happy whenever I listen to your music

3. He's seriously amazing. I read somewhere that he wrote this song based on one beat of the gukak but he made such an exquisite song with it. The combination of Korean traditional sound taepyeongso and hip hop is amazing

4. Daechwita is so good, even people from overseas who listen to hip hop said they enjoyed the song, he really used the gukak so coolly, and there's not even a real album attached to it, but his album is 11th on Melon chart and even thought there's no score to US radio, he still achieved 76th on HOT100! Congrats congrats

5. Wow a mix tape in the top 100ㅋㅋㅋ As expected from Suga, the MV was daebak congrats

6. I saw the Youtube views and they're insaneㅋㅋ he's going for the 100M views. He's not even promoting with this song and it's a solo, but he'll get 100M by himself..

7. Bangtan only needs to promote digitally and they can enter the HOT100... It's so hard to enter HOT100

8. I'm so so proud, congrats😺🎉🎊🍷🎊🎉

9. Wow I didn't know HOT100 was achievable with only a mix tape

10. Congrats congrats, Daecwhita is such an exciting song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com