Thursday, June 11, 2020

[theqoo] SEVENTEEN 'MY MY' OFFICIAL MV




original post: here

1. The lyrics are so nice, it's not the start of my trip

2. This is my youth, my youth 

3. What's up with their b-side tracks quality? It's so god

4. But didn't Seventeen not promote long ago?? Am I wrong..?

5. The song is seriously goodㅠㅠ I feel like it'll hit daebak

6. The song is good and even the lyrics are good. The melody is upbeat, but it's comforting at the same timeㅜ

7. Wow I freaking like it, it's not for nothing that people say they're a "refreshing restaurant"

8. I like it ㅎ The teasers were already good, but I didn't know the members well, so I couldn't really relate to what they were saying, but listening to the song, I'm sold

9. The lyrics are seiroulsy good

10. So this is not the title song???? It's so good though, as expected Seventeen is refreshing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com