Thursday, June 11, 2020

[theqoo] IDOL AND ACTOR WHO REALLY LOOK ALIKE














Kim Soohyun and NCT Mark 

Rather than looking identical, their faces kind of have the same vibe

original post: here

1. I've never thought of it, but I get the vibe 

2. Crazy I'm seeing this for the first time and they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But they also don't look alike, I can understand what you mean 

3. I can understand what you mean, the face shape + bone structure are similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Every time there's a post comparing idols with actors, there's always NCT, it's quite interestingㅋㅋ

5. They don't look alike, but they do. I can't explain it. They have the same structure? Or line? Anyways, they don't look alike but they do 

6. Their face shapes and their ears are similarㅋㅋㅋㅋ  but I wouldn't say they look alike, they're in the same category 

7. Oh... I've never thought that they look alike, but now I can kind of see why 

8. Mark = fluffy cheetah? and Kim Soohyun = grown up cheetah? That's the feeling I getㅎ

9. I never thought they looked alike, but they do, it's their eyes

10. Only the Super M poster looks a bit alike, but I really don't see the resemblance... Maybe if I watched the videos I'll understand but both are handsome 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com