Monday, July 6, 2020

[enter-talk] GFRIEND'S EUHNA, YUJU AND UMJI PARTICIPATED IN THE LYRICS AND COMPOSITION?

In the track list that was released today, Yuju participated in the arrangement for Spring Is Gone so it's not that shocking but Eunha and Umji are also joining which surprised me.

They're coming back on July 13th so please listen to it a lot!! 

post response:
[+234][-60]
original post: here

1. [+88, -10]
So Hitman Bang is in the title song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+84, -9]
Oh? What's up with the producers? That's crazy. even Pdoggㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+67, -8]
Ugh... The songs already sound so good, I can hear them already
Apple: Eunha, Yuju
Snow time(?): Umji, Yuju 
Taro Cards: Yuju, Eunha, Umji 

4. [+58, -0]
Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Someone on Twitter said that Galaxy was producing Apple so it was the collab of the biggest companies, it was freaking funny (t/n: Uju = Galaxy, pun with Yuju) 

5. [+40, -2]
I'm another group's fan but I'm curious about Gfriend's comeback's choregraphyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So exhilarating 

6. [+39, -1]
I was just looking without thinking much but Pdogg???? I thought my eyes were lying but this lineup is seriousy freaking solid 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com