Monday, July 6, 2020

[teen stories] KIDS WHO KEEP USING ENGLISH ON INSTA ARE SO CRINGE

No but I'm fine if they would just write in English. But they would do their makeup like the foreign unnies and in all their captions, they would write things like "damn, I don't like it, huh? (T/N: in English)" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah it's so cringe... I don't care if they just use English in moderation but in every picture, they would act like that while posing with a bleary eye ^^... Then westerners will be like "Asians are trying to be white!"... but then these kids will go "huh? No I'm not??"



post response:
[+523][-13]
original post: here

T/N: comments in italics are written in English

1. [+241, -6]
No but I'm so confused by these kids who are not even able to read English from textbooks but would write all sorts of things in English on their Instagram.. It makes me wonder if they are using some kind of translation app. When I read their caption, I can't even understand what they are trying to say

2. [+197, -1]
When they write "huh?" and stuffs like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah it's f*cking funnyㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+98, -3]
Ah f*ck

4. [+58, 0]
Haah.. Did you feed Bori?
> F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow crazy, you're f*cking funny...
> Are you crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, 0]
Damn, I don't like it, huh?

6. [+53, 0]
No but I find it f*cking funny when these thugs use English on their Insta. There's this kid I know, and it was her mom's birthday and do you know what she wrote on her Insta? "To our mom, happy 45th birthday <3 happy birthday to your mom:D". She wrote it like that. So is it your or my mom? Choose one. It's f*cking funny how she wrote "your mom"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com