Tuesday, July 14, 2020

[enter-talk] HANBIN'S UMBRELLA INCIDENT + IKON FAN SPEAKS UP ABOUT COMMUNICATION ISSUE

[enter-talk] B.I.'S WITNESS ACCOUNT YESTERDAY THAT WAS RELEASED FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 1 YEAR

He ran up to a fan who was crying and consoled her, giving her his umbrella and got soaked in the rain


post response:
[+697][-220]
original post: here

1. [+467 ,-28]
If I were B.I I would've probably had 50,000 thoughts while going home after this. Even though 1 year has passed, there is still fans who would support him and who would cry at the look of him... It means that there's somewhere for him to go back to... I don't know if this was all sudden but I really feel grateful towards the fan

2. [+368, -33]
Ah seriously why did he do drugs...... I'm not a fan but this touched me... Even though he made a mistake, he really feels genuine towards his fans

3. [+273, -47]
I've been a fan of B.I for 7 years, he bought drugs in 2016 and he has been reflecting a lot ever since then and you could see it in his eyes. During 2013-2016 he looked so ardent towards success? And his eyes just seemed so toxic, but after some time, he just started becoming so calm and he just wanted to live life following the flow. He also randomly started apologizing a lot to the fans.. So the fans started saying things like "Hanbin's personality sure got a lot softer" more and more and everyone just rapidly got used to it. But when looking back at it, I can't help but wonder if this was the result of him reflecting. After that incident, rather than a fan-singer relationship, it really felt like he was just a friend and it became so comfortable. We were keeping our limits but we were also supported each other, and we comforted each other, gave each other advice... To be honest, iKON aren't idols who communicate a lot with the fans, but B.I said "So you're paying money like this? That's such a waste of money, you shouldn't~" and he would go on walks or restaurants alone and open his channel+ before that every time to talk with the fans. So even if B.I has made a mistake that might's disappointed the members and the fans, I am still willing to support him

4. [+176, -126]
A crazy world where you would wish happiness over a druggie criminal
> I'm seriously saying this as someone who isn't a B.I/iKON fan, but I've never seen a celebrity who was caught for doing drugs and who reflected, did voluntary work, and donated as much as him. It's not like he is planning to come back and it's just normal for his fans to wish him happiness.. And his drug test also turned out negative

5. [+171, -16]
B.I donated 300 million won in masks and he's been doing consistent voluntary work in child care + voluntary work for senior citizens + voluntary work for Lou Gehrig's patients ... And his name is even in the homepage of that voluntary work organization because he brought toys for the kids



[enter-talk] IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS, WHY ARE YOU EVEN IDOLS? 

I'm an iKON fan but I just can't hold back anymore.
I've liked iKON since Win and it's been over 7 years. I liked them so much to the point I was ready to pour our everything for them. To the point where when they made mistakes, I just closed my eyes to them and when they didn't communicate with the fans, I just thought that it was because they were working or training and blaming it on the company (I know that I wasn't normal to start with) I was also used to not having a lot of fan content and this isn't something that only I felt, but this was overall accepted in our fandom.
First of all, I paid to join the official fanclub but the last post that was made was in June 22nd.
And these are the number of posts that were made since
(Konic Zone 2018.04.30 - 2020.-5.11)
Hanbin: 12
Jinhwan: 8
Jiwon: 5
Yoonhyeong: 65
Junhoe: 4
Donghyuk: 42
Chanwoo: 9

Although B.I left the group for over a year already, he's still #3 in in terms of the most amount of postsㅋㅋ  
Song Yoonhyeong is the only one grabbing them by the neck and going

And the 2 people who are the most severe on IG...
The one on top is Bobby's IG. This is the screenshot of what you see if you enter, he doesn't have a single selca or post where he communicates with the fans. He only has stuff where he promotes others or wishes happy birthday. He releases a post once every few months and still the fans will like every single one of themㅋㅋ

And there's Jung Chanwoo's IG, the last post was written in June 7th and it was just a promotion post for an escape room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
#Gangnam_Escape_room #POINTNINE #Point_nine

This is the 2nd most recent post and it was a selca, and it was only uploaded because the fans were begging him to upload it during his Vlive, so he uploaded as a "promise/pledge"
"V-app pledge picture"

This is their Vapp
First of all, because eggs accounts were exploding (t/n: anonymous accounts usually made to hate on people) and fans were asking them to communicate, they made a Vlive in June 23rd, and for 5 days, they had a Vlive one by one, and after that, except for Song Yoonhyeong, nobody came back on Vlive
As of 2020, they had 28 Vlive and 17 of them were Song Yoonhyeong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And aside from Song Yoonhyeong, all of the Vlives are never long, they all have Vlives about 15-20 minutes long

And they have a paid channel+ but they f*cking never show up on it????
From 2017.05.31-2020.06.12 (not including Vnight and relay)
Hanbin: 20/21
Jiwon: 0/3
Jinhwan: 3
Junhoe: 0
Yoonhyeon: 9
Donghyuk: 7/19
Chanwoo: 2/3
(red: 2 members and more, blue: alone)

And here again, B.I is the wall... Meanwhile Goo Joonhoe and Bobby has 0

Recently, there were eggs accounts exploding too, but I didn't do the facts check yet, anyways, I have a lot to say but this is the current situation with iKON right now.
I thought that this was normal for idols, but when I look at my acquaintances groups, they all have so much fan content and I was just shocked. Anyways, I just felt suddenly so mad and depressed. It might be gibberish but I wonder if muggles or other groups' fans think that this level of communication is severe??

+ the graph doesn't include the V-night and relay V-app

post response:
[+1,609][-23]
original post: here

1. [+585, -1]
At this point we only really know if they're dead or alive from news articles no?

2. [+461, -0]
This didn't happen because B.I left the group because even when B.I was there, the rest were already giving us nothing f*ck

3. [+307, -1]
Because of the eggs accounts exploding, they did a Vapp relay one by one and for Jung Chanwoo's case, it's been the first time in 2 years since he's done a Vliveㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  People can shield him saying that he's doing Youtube or whatnot, but still doesn't change the fact that he's not doing it properly

4. [+299, -1]
Wow this is quite severe?? And this is in 3 years...? At this point everyone should just quit the fandom, this is just hopeless, they have so many controversies and to be honest, controversies aside, they don't have amazing army style dance, and their visuals are also average, so do they have nice personalities?? Even so, there are so many idols with good personalities around... Just quit the fandom, these are the data that's been gathered across many years and you can tell they never changed

5. [+212, -5]
Lee Seunghoon opened the channel+ one day and said this. He said that he realized that more people are subscribed to channel+ than he thought and that he was wondering if this was worth the money (he said something along the lines, there might be some nuance in his word choice), so he told people to stop going on Vapp and just go on channel+ and he started doing lots of back and forth between Vapp and channel+. Of course, if they're busy they can't come. I'm not saying this to bash on iKON, but I feel like all idols should have Lee Seunghoon's standards to a certain point. It's thanks to the fans that you guys are there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com