Tuesday, July 14, 2020

[theqoo] NATURAL MALE PLASTIC SURGERY THAT MAKES YOU EVEN WONDER IF HE DID IT OR NOT


Eyes, nose, chin, that's it?

original post: here

1. He did well, but he was already cute before

2. His nose bridge was already good, and his face was not even ugly

3. Even after doing it, he doesn't give that plastic flower boy look. He still looks quite cute?

4. It doesn't even look like a before & after, rather a 11 years old vs 19 years old comparison ㅋㅋ

5. Even the forehead looks a bit different, is it just me?

6. Ah this just makes me want to have a nose job too

7. Wow it really came out well in a natural way. To be honest, I wouldn't even be able to tell he did surgery, he could fool me saying he lost weight ㅋㅋㅋ

8. He looks f*cking better after... He did well

9. Wow he looks so refreshing, that's the right moderate amount

10. The left one reminds me of Gong Yoo and the right one Jang Geungseok

11. I seriously wonder why he needed to do it..

12. He was more my type in the before picture, he looks like the cute type

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com