Saturday, July 18, 2020

[enter-talk] IF YOU WERE AN IDOL, WHICH GROUP WOULD YOU WANT TO BE PART OF???

Of course, under the assumption that all your salary will be the same regardless of the team you choose!!!!!
For me, it's Seventeen and Red Velvet
They are f*cking funny and warm so I think that I would be happy everyday
post response:

[+118][-34]
original post: here

1. [+178, -33]
Seventeen!!! I must play the mafia game with themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+173, -6]
NCT, I want to have a meal with her

3. [+117, -9]
I want to get into Blackpink and wear all their expensive clothes

4. [+101, -2]
NCT, I would eat the dorm auntie's food, and explain it in such good details to the NCTizens on Bubble

5. [+76, -13]
Bangtan... Me too I want to do concerts. They must be so happy from the singers' perspective to see the foreigners singing in Korean in a place filled with Army bombs. I think that I would go crazy from the good vibes

6. [+73, -2]
One of Exo, RV and NCT..! I like all three groups and NCT has a toned down weirdness and they are straight up my style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com